- I’m writing this list instead of studying for finals
- I’m disappointed with the lack of snow that I have seen in Syracuse up to this point
- a capella boy and I have now swapped phone numbers, followed each other on Instagram and exchanged goofy snapchats of ourselves with mustaches. so. yeah…
- I’ve decided to make ugly Christmas sweaters for my friends, because why not. I’ve been feeling crafty and I like making things for people that might make them smile. maybe I’ll make one for myself because I’ve been meaning to get one for a while.
- I started watching The Office. it’s hilarious. I’m hooked.
- I’m going to try out for an a capella group (or two) next semester. for the third time. maybe. if I have the nerve.
i just really wanna do a capella i’m not a terrible singer i promise
- no reply from the Ph.D student in Costa Rica. yeah, I’m a little disappointed..
- campus tours still haven’t gotten old. (EVERYONE COME TO SYRACUSE)
- I’m super excited for basketball season to pick up. we’ve been playing mostly easy teams, but after break we’ll start playing other ACC teams. and Duke is on February 1st. and we’re camping. and it will be
- I still haven’t had this blog for that long, but I like it. I think I’ll keep it.
that is all.